Bradley Silver is an Internet Sales Manager for Neftin Volkswagen in Thousand Oaks, CA. When not working, you’ll find him raising two amazing daughters with his wife.
1. What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
My past came back to bite me!!
2. When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
My Wife’s Mother. She’s been a Foster Mom for over 50 children, and has four Daughter’s of her own.
3. How would your kids describe you as a dad?
Crazy, Fun, and Loving!
4. What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
Learning how to deal with the wild emotions of growing girls.
5. Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
I would try to not have worked as much through the years.
6. What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
Spending time at the beach, swimming, and we love trying out new restaurants to try.
7. What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
Don’t blink, and try not to regret what could have been!
8. How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
When I am home I can’t tell them enough how much they are loved. When I can, I do video chats with them after school while I’m at work to see how their days went. As soon as I get home it’s all hugs and kisses…oh yeah, and homework!
9. What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
The Birth of both my children, and watching them grow into respectful, and loving young women.