Today on the Dads with Daughters Podcast we spoke with Jeremy Roadruck, coach, father, author, and more. He is the author of the book, Your Best Child Ever: Is This Game Worth Winning? Jeremy talks about his own experiences as a father and offers tips on how parents can be engaged, love, and live to be the best dad that they can be.
About the Book
Imagine your children coming to you, looking for ways to contribute to household chores, being more helpful and respectful to each other, and being responsible – all with minimal input or guidance from you!
Based on more than 17 years of working with children and families without the use of negative reinforcement, Jeremy’s expert advice will give you the tips, tools, tactics, and strategies to improve your relationship with your child, your parents, and even yourself!
Kung Fu Master Jeremy Roadruck’s information has a proven track record of success in improving happiness, health, safety, communication, understanding boundaries, and unlocking motivation in even the toughest of kids!
Here’s what some parents are saying about it: “He shares with us the HOW of playing the game to win in raising happy, healthy, wise, wealthy, and safe children.” – Joe High
“I’ve attended numerous seminars and read many books. I’ve always felt that if I could get just one useful idea or strategy that I could use to move closer to my goals, then I got my money’s worth. This book greatly exceeded my expectations and left me with AT LEAST 8–10 strategies (I didn’t have before) that I can (and will) execute to make my relationship with my family even more rewarding than it already is.” – Mason Duchatschek
If you’re tired of feeling stressed when dealing with your children (or your own parents), then this is the book for you.
In this book, Sifu Jeremy breaks down over 37,000 hours of working with families and kids (of all ages) into a series of games that can be easily understood and mastered:
- Part 1: Leveling the Playing Field
- First Part of Part One: Success Coaches
- Second Part of Part One: The Power of a TEAM
- Third Part of Part One: Building Games – The Three Fundamentals, and the Filter
- Fourth Part of Part One: Games – Their Classification
- Part 2: Playing Fundamental Games
- Chapter 1: Being Stable, or Who’s In Charge Here?
- Chapter 2: Being Centered, or How Many Things Can You Do at Once?
- Chapter 3: Being Respectful, or The Key to Success is…
- Chapter 4: Being Self–Disciplined, or I tell me…
- Chapter 5: Being Confident, or I Have The Strength…
- Part 3 Extra Innings…
- Chapter 6: Being Self–Motivated, or Having a Vision and Mission
- Chapter 7: Being Self–Directed, or The Science of Achievement
- Chapter 8: Being Successful, or The Art of Fulfillment
- Chapter 9: Being Wise, or Applying What You Know
- Chapter 10: Being Wealthy, or We Give What We Have
- Chapter 11: Being Safe, or Boundaries and Consequences
- Chapter 12: Being Healthy, or Energy in Action
- The Bonus Round: Being Happy, The Ultimate Decision…
This work is similar to authors such as Tom Hopkins, Zig Ziglar, Anthony Robbins, Jim Rohn, John C. Maxwell, Stephen Covey, Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Mark Victor Hansen, and Jack Canfield… but with a unique flavor – the perspective of a genuine Kung Fu Master. Plus, there’s no risk because it comes with a Money-Back Guarantee!
If you’re struggling with anger management in teens, anger management in kids, ADHD, ADD, disrespectful attitudes, arguments, fights, back-talk, a lack of discipline, teen depression, low or no motivation, teen apathy, bullying, low self-esteem, or have your kids in therapy or counseling, this is your solution.
If you’ve enjoyed today’s episode of the Dads With Daughters podcast we invite you to check out the Fatherhood Insider. The Fatherhood Insider is the essential resource for any dad that wants to be the best dad that he can be. We know that no child comes with an instruction manual and most are figuring it out as they go along. The Fatherhood Insider is full of valuable resources and information that will up your game on fatherhood. Through our extensive course library, an interactive forum, step-by-step roadmaps, and more you will engage and learn with experts but more importantly with dads like you. So check it out today!