Smart Ozuzu works as a mechanical technician, haircut stylist, and barber. He lives in Lagos Nigeria where he is raising his three daughters! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Smart and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My Uncle.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Best dad.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Finance and bills, health care, always being there for them all.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- Watch cartoons.
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- Dad’s should always show care and concern to their children.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Fatherhood comes first.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Holding my newborns for the first time in my arms, knowing I have to put in more work.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.