Perry Brown is a security officer in Queens. When not at work, you can find him raising his amazing daughters! He’s got four!
Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Perry and his daughters!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- I was very scared. Just wondering what kind of I father I would be. And yes you do have permission to post photos to the website
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My mother
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Lots of fun and also Stern their should be a balance
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Showing them what to look for in a person they may want to call a friend.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Nothing I believe I’m doing a great job. At this stage of my life I’m ready and I’m preparing my girl to be great women. They have great attitudes and very respectful of adults and there peers
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- We all love amusement parks and also the movies in 4DX
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Show your daughter how she should be treated by friends and significant others. Relationships are so important teach her self confidence. Teach her to surround herself around positive people and she’ll be just fine.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- I think fatherhood should come first and we blend in that outside life. But I believe if we spend quality time with our children everything will fall into place.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Seeing my children come into the world. It is AMAZING.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/7NWYZd1k7RoaTndN9