Kenny Grant works as a mechanic. He lives in Illinois where he is raising his two daughters! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Kenny and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Intense excitement.
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Silly stinky doody.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Understanding my daughter’s needs.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- My health choices.
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- Play at the park, read stories, puzzles, art, cooking breakfast, anything in nature.
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Focus on what’s important.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Just seeing her grow into a beautiful young lady.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.