David Yucuis works two jobs to support his family and calls Lagrange Highlands, Illinois home. When not at work, you can find him at home raising his amazing daughter!
Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about David and his daughter!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Tears of joy.
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- No One, I knew right away she would be my princess.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Loving caring always there no matter what.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Still new to being a father so not much, I already have a lot of experience with kids. Now it was time to finally have one of my own!!
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- I would have had her sooner lol
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Non stop singing so far lol.
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- No matter what, always be there for her for the rest of her life.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- I work and spend the rest of my time making my princess smile.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- My baby girl being born and finally being able to hold her.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/7NWYZd1k7RoaTndN9