1. What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
A little scared. I was working at a gas station wondering if my income would be enough to get by
2. When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
My brothers. I was the last of us to have kids
3. How would your kids describe you as a dad?
My daughter says I’m “silly” and calls me a silly goose.
4. What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
6. What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
Travel, go to parks, she loves to watch fireworks and play basketball and catch.
7. What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
There’s nothing more your daughters need than you. Put the phone down, play with dolls, and be patient. They’re smarter than you think and be the person you want her to grow up to be.
8. How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
Take a day for yourself once in a while. I love my family vey much but sometimes i just need a day to be me. Puts my mind at ease and i can be a better father and husband all the rest of the days.
9. What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
Anytime she smiles When doing something fun. Watching her reactions as we experience new things as a family