Anthony Nunnery works at a Toyota Plant. He lives in San Antonio, Texas where he is raising his three daughters! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Anthony and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- I was stunned. I was 20 years old when I have my first daughter at that point I had to mature.
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My father and my Uncle Kevin.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- I’m willing to bet they would describe me as the fun Dad I’m definitely not the disciplinary.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Adjusting to the growing personalities.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- I will give myself more time to become more stable if there’s something I could tell my younger self.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- We do a bit of everything from arts and crafts to go into their favorite store Five Below movies outside activities they love going on walks.
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- My best advice would be to just except everything that comes with your kids I know some of it may be difficult but It’s important that We stay present consistent with these little girls.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- I don’t find it hard to balance fatherhood and my outside life. I do most of my hobbies at home, And I work a rotating schedule, so I always have days where I can just kick it and watch anime.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- This year we got to bring them to Six Flags for Easter. I was really excited and the girls loved it.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.