Francisco Tejada is an Operations Manager for ITAD Operations and lives in Chandler, AZ where he is raising three daughters! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Francisco and his daughters!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Afraid and excited.
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My uncle and I read books.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Supporter and goofy.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- The day to day things like brushing their hair in new styles besides ponytails.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- I wouldn’t change anything. My girls are perfect.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- We go to the park and catch Pokemon and we put the projector outside and have family movie night.
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Always be there for your girls no matter what. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if it will make your daughters happy.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- I try to take some time to myself by going to the gym and playing soccer so I can make my girls happy at the end. If they’re happy then I’m happy.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Seeing them complete obstacles in their way and never giving up.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.