Strengthening Your Bond & Making Music Together With Mat & Savanna Shaw

Mat & Savanna Shaw

Today on the Dads with Daughters Podcast we spoke with Mat & Savanna Shaw. You may know them from their YouTube videos of them singing together that have exploded online.

Mat & Savanna share their story and what drives them to create music together. You will be drawn in by their story, but also by the love that they have for each other. You will find a very special bond that they have but also that all of us can have in the relationships with our own daughters.

Learn more about Mat & Savanna Shaw and their music:

Website

YouTube

If you’ve enjoyed today’s episode of the Dads With Daughters podcast we invite you to check out the Fatherhood Insider. The Fatherhood Insider is the essential resource for any dad that wants to be the best dad that he can be. We know that no child comes with an instruction manual and most are figuring it out as they go along. The Fatherhood Insider is full of valuable resources and information that will up your game on fatherhood. Through our extensive course library, interactive forum, step-by-step roadmaps and more you will engage and learn with experts but more importantly with dads like you. So check it out today!

Comments on Strengthening Your Bond & Making Music Together With Mat & Savanna Shaw

1. Avatar Jane Peters says:

Excellent interview! Thank you for sharing!

2. Avatar Judith Mueller says:

So much joy, hope and love in these difficult times. Hugs from Wisconsin.

3. Amazing harmony. You both look so happy. Keep up the wonderful duo!!

4. Avatar Maureen Burke says:

Can you sing “I Don’t Want To Talk About It” Rod Stewart song…

5. Avatar June Ayres says:

Beautiful voices. Lovely relationship.

6. Avatar Cathryn Brooks says:

Wonderful story. Brought back memories with my dad. Stay strong Savanna I have followed you from your beginning. You have come a long way and as a follower I am so happy for both of you. You have brought sunshine to ALL that have heard you both. Continue to left the spirits in your songs

7. Avatar Debbie says:

That is so nice and excellent advice for dads and daughters. You mentioned people hating you. Something to keep in mind is that unfortunately, there are people in this world that are jealous and act totally inappropriately. I am an avid fan so I enjoy all your music and messages.

8. Avatar Debbie says:

That was so special and excellent advice for dads and daughters. You mentioned people that hate you. Unfortunately, there are people in this world that are jealous and act totally inappropriately. So I just thought that is something for you to keep in mind.
    I am a fan and a patron.

9. Avatar TeresaGarr says:

I just love to listen to them!!

10. Avatar norma fuqua says:

i love your singing so much .its time for GOD blessing to sweep throuh our land .with all the stress and frear i GOD for you two people ilove you i pray GOD will bless you and keep you save i will sit and listen to you all sing and i will be bless i and 78 yeas old i set and listen all time THANK YOU FOR BLESS OUR HEART SOUL.LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH GO FOR JESUS NORMA FUQUR

11. Avatar norma fuqua says:

I LOVE YOUR SINGIMG I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU GOD LOVE you AND I LOVE YOU TO

12. Avatar BETTY GORDON says:

what a wonderful interview by mat and savvana shaw.

it was interesting hearing the perspective of each of them with the questions you asked them both.

keep up the good work; you 2 are so blessed with great voices that harmonize so well.

wow, over 30+ million have heard your videos to date! what does that say?

WE ALL LOVE YOUR MUSIC/VOICES & CHOICES OF SONGS!

stay safe & well,

betty gordon,
    ames, iowa

13. Avatar Leo Roe says:

So refreshing to hear a young lady who sounds intelligent and respectful. The beauty of this relationship is so mirrored in their music. I’ve totally enjoyed following them from the beginning. They are such a bright ray of hope in this maddening world. God Bless them in their new pathway.