Pablo Rodriguez is a sales agent in Tijuana, Mexico where he is raising his one daughter and five sons. Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Pablo and his children!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- With out words or thoughts just in awe.
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- The Lord.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Loving but firm in manners and behavior.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Kids being away from me.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- My actions that made me lose time with my kids.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Play run around hide and seek etc.
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Love protect love protect love protect love.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- With love patience and understanding.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Being called a dad daddy apa papa papi and hear them say I love you.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.