Hunter Craft is an insurance salesmen from Tennessee! When not selling insurance, he’s raising his two daughters and a son!
Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Hunter and his daughters!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- absolute joy.
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My father and a few close friends.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Goofy and fun but strict.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Letting them make mistakes and learn for themselves instead of doing it for them.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Absolutely nothing, I wouldn’t want anything to be different.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- they’re still young, 1 & 2 so build a lot of mega blocks, building tents inside, ride tricycles and play with baby dolls, watch princess movies over and over and anything outside.
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Hold on to every single seconds and never miss an opportunity to spend with them because it goes way to fast and you cant get it back.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- took a new job so i could be more on their schedule and be home every night and on weekends.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Birth, their first words and steps, the first time they told me they love me, and definitely consoling them when they are upset. Basically just being there for them whenever anything happens.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.