Mar Francis works in digital marketing in the Philippines. When not at work, you can find him at home raising his amazing daughter with another on the way!
Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Mar and his daughter!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Best feeling ever
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My wife´s Sister
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Strongest and Most Handsome Dad
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Raising a Daughter / Child for the first time.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Nothing, so far I am doing a good job being a father.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Play outside, and play mobile games
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Enjoy every moment with your daughter because once they grow as a woman, you will miss her as your baby girl.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Time Budgeting and always prioritize your daughter than anything else.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Our travel and every time she will be awarded as a good student.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/7NWYZd1k7RoaTndN9